I forwarded you the information through the “contact us” function of your website.
I have 3 remaining questions:
If I decide to run a blot, I’d have to fly to London and get it done by your contact there.
The procedure would be to book a consultation with you and then book the flight etc to London. This means getting the blood drawn would happen a few months after the consultation.
1. Is this okay or is there a timeframe between our consultation and the blot getting done that has to be taken into consideration?
I understand that the risk for acquiring HSV2 in my situation was really really low and you think I do not need the blot. Also my GP and uroglogist both told that I am most likely not infected.
I believe I can move on and not worry about this (0CD therpy helps me a lot here). But just for reassurance:
2. In your over 30 years of practice, has there been any case where someone contracted HSV2 solely from receiving oral sex?
3. If I take the blot, how much money would you bet that my results are negative? 🙂
Question 2 & 3 are for my peace of mind 🙂
Thanks and greetings