Hey Terri I have some new concerns that may indicate potential herpes infection.
Around the 8 week mark now and I contracted strep. During this time however I’ve spent a lot of time at home and have been mastervating a lot. After one particular session when I ejaculated I felt a pain. I then went to pee and it was painful. That alarmed me as urethritis could be a possibility. Later that day I peed again and this time it hurt and the beginning and went away as I kept peeing. The next day, I peed again and this time it was fine in the beginning and started to hurt around the end.
Another concern I saw was a bump in my pubic area. It was painless and through further inspection I saw two hairs sprouting out the edge of the bump from the same follicle which may have caused it. I wasn’t able to swab it, but I popped it and it bled a bit before drying up.
However my main concern with all of this is herpes as it happened at the same time which may indicated urethritis.. It’s not excruciating but there was pain for the entire duration once. It only lasted 1 day or 1.5 days after the first time it happened the pain never lasted the entire duration.
1. Could I have sores in my urethra if I wore a condom as it covers it. If not would the painful urination not be related to herpes.
2. I also saw in another post that if one had painful urination it would have occurred much earlier within the first 2-10 days so does my painful urination concern you as it was 8 weeks out
3. Does the bump concern you.
4. Do you think I should still move on with an igg after 10 weeks or should I take a western blot
5. With all of this additional information are you concerned about a herpes infection in this encounter
6. Could the painful ejaculation (once) and the urination (three times) be caused by masterbating too much and squeezing my penis?
I’ll keep you updated on my igg results and it seemed like I will be doing a western blot