1. Would HSV cause an outbreak like this how I explained mine?
I seriously doubt it, given you test negative 6 months out from last sexual encounter
2. Do you recommend I get a Western Blot (I’m in Los Angeles) test after 6+ months of last sexual encounter? Tested negative for both types with IgG test months after encounter.
It depends on how worried you are about this. We have a great lab in LA that would draw your blood if you decide you want to do the blot
3. If I do get tested negative with Western Blot should I move on?
3. Is igG test more accurate after last sexual encounter or after first outbreak?
yes, the timing should be from the most recent sexual encounter, not first.
4. Would HSV cause purple / red raised scarring 2 months after outbreak and cause neuralgia on back of upper thigh?