1. Could I have sores in my urethra if I wore a condom as it covers it. If not would the painful urination not be related to herpes.
That would be extremely unlikely
2. I also saw in another post that if one had painful urination it would have occurred much earlier within the first 2-10 days so does my painful urination concern you as it was 8 weeks out
Yes, most all herpetic urethritis that comes from a new infection would present at 2-10 days
3. Does the bump concern you.
It doe snot
4. Do you think I should still move on with an igg after 10 weeks or should I take a western blot
it depends upon how much you are worrying. If the blot would provide you more peace of mind, you should do it.
5. With all of this additional information are you concerned about a herpes infection in this encounter
Not particularly but the risk is not zero
6. Could the painful ejaculation (once) and the urination (three times) be caused by masterbating too much and squeezing my penis?
I doubt that honestly