Hey Terri I’m back again lol
Had some questions for you!
1. Does tingling and itch only occur in the spot that a lesson or sore will appear? For example I’ll have an itchy anus and penis pain and tingle but get it on my pubic area.
2. Can hsv2 affect the whole boxer area randomly? Example small out break on pubic area then the next anal then back to penis shaft.
3. Does hsv2 typically affect the same spot or around the same spot.
4. I’m still testing negative through labcorp I just find that when I do see somthing down there it’s not swabbable beacuse it doesn’t break. Looks more like a single bump or ingrown.
5. I know you’ve said that herpes doesn’t come with daily symptoms but what about every other week. I always have these pains tingles and itch on my genitals and itchy anus that comes and goes in 4-5 days but I can’t find anything to swab. The only thing I do notice is that my for skin get red and irritated then it goes away when the symptoms leave. I find my self happy for 4-5 days beacuse I’m not feeling anything down there. Then it pops up again.
6. When I have something that doesn’t open should I still go to the doctor to get it swabbed?
7. Do most of your patients who are symptomatic have open sores and lessons?
8. Does hsv2 lessons usually have no redness around them? would it a skin colored cluster 1-3 blisters with clear liquid most of the time?
9. Some times I have lower back pain directly where my dimple is that would be my hip I think would that also be a tell that it’s hsv 2? I also have a feeling sometimes like a feather being brushed against my anus. Very weird lol
10 last time you told me the stigma is way worse then the virus it’s self but what do you make of the new info that it might lead to diabetes type 2?
11. What what’s your favorite movie of all time?
just to let you know I’ve taken multiple test for everything under the Sun and don’t know what it could be.
I’m testing negative for everything.