It’s been nearly 2 months since I last posted and since then I have had more tests for HSV 1&2. This means that I have tested negative for HSV2 at 6,9,12,14 & 19 weeks post potential exposure. All are IGG test. I have had every other STI test possible and they are all negative too. I keep testing positive for HSV1 though, but know that I have OHSV1.
The skin in my groins is completely clear, there is not signs of any skin infection and I have had no blisters or anything that resembles a traditional outbreak.
However, I am still having the following symptoms: Itching in both groin creases, tingling in my scrotum/testes, a slightly swollen meatus, occasional scant clear/white discharge and very occasional urethral pain.
1. Do any of the above symptoms sound like HSV?
2. Do you think I would have had a lesion/blister if it was HSV by now (22 weeks since potential exposure)?
3. I thought it could be GHSV1 but I have had OSHV1 for 30 years.What are you thoughts on this?
4. Surely if it was HSV2 at least one of my tests would have picked it up?
5. Can you get the WB test sent to in Asia?
Thank you so much.