1. Do any of the above symptoms sound like HSV?
No, they don’t
2. Do you think I would have had a lesion/blister if it was HSV by now (22 weeks since potential exposure)?
Not sure what you mean here?
3. I thought it could be GHSV1 but I have had OSHV1 for 30 years.What are you thoughts on this?
4. Surely if it was HSV2 at least one of my tests would have picked it up?
I think so yes
5. Can you get the WB test sent to in Asia?
We’ve done it from there but it is expensive and very complicated. You would need to have someone to draw and spin down your blood and then shipping to the US is very expensive. I don’t think you need to do this.