1. Is there a way to have them look at my blot again?
2. I have read on here where people have tested negative on blot then positive on swab, do you you know how many times the blot was incorrect?
3. Is there a possibility that maybe this could be Hsv1 that was transmitted to genital after I had a longstanding oral Hsv1 infection in the 30igg range.
4. Would recommend testing again either igg or blot for me, would 210 days be enough time? It would be a huge coincidence to get irritation, chills and a low grade temp for a week 2 dags after the exposure and then have this continuing on after never having so much as an hour of groin irritation in my life. Now all of a sudden it’s almost nonstop for 2 years since 2 days after. I’m at a loss.
5. No Dr I have seen out of multiple specialists, have been able to find the source of this irritation and tell me to trust the igg at this point. Where do I go from here? I am at a loss, I will see anyone to get to the bottom of this, I just have no where to turn anymore and this makes everyday life very difficult affecting not only physical relationships but general activity.