14th August: returned home and reunited with my GF, again sexually active with her and I believe I began to improve as well by being sexually active.
30th August: Pain was now 90% healed. I gave my blood test out of curiosity and tested +ve for HSV1 with 14.7 igg and 0.66 igm. -ve for HSV2.
15th Sept this month: Present GF tested and came back +ve for HSV1 with 26 igg and .62 igm. -ve for HSV2 as well. We both went same lab.
22nd Sept: My ex from 2017 gave a blood test and her HSV1 igg came 56 in a UK private clinic.
1) Was my testicle pain related to HSV1 in any way like nerve-related?
2) Given my IGG value (14.7) after 2 months with my current GF, what is more likely? That I contracted it from my childhood, from my ex, or my current one? I still have no classic symptoms to this day. I don’t recall any sores on my lip either.
3) I am really depressed about whether this was my GHSV 1 episode and if things are going to get better or worse from here.
4) Both my ex and present girlfriend said they themselves never faced any symptoms either. Am I really the asymptomatic case and lucky case like the rest of the people? I believe 67% have HSV1 and only a few show symptoms.
5) Do you think if I got the infection from my current GF then my body handled it well as the igg is high and my chances of another OB are very low?
6) Do you suggest retesting my igg after the initial test and comparing the values? Can any conclusion be drawn from it?
7) I Live in India, is there any precaution needed while I am around my family? We all share the home.
8) As far as I remember, my present girlfriend did not have any sores when she gave me oral. And she gave me oral like 2 3 times max in the first 2 weeks of our relationship. then it became long dis. from 10th July to 15th August if I were to get HSV1 after 15th aug, then my IGG wouldn’t be so high in 2 weeks.
9) Should I move on and consider myself immune and that I got it in my past and not recently?