1) Was my testicle pain related to HSV1 in any way like nerve-related?
2) Given my IGG value (14.7) after 2 months with my current GF, what is more likely? That I contracted it from my childhood, from my ex, or my current one? I still have no classic symptoms to this day. I don’t recall any sores on my lip either.
with that number after 2 months with a positive HSV 1 partner, it isn’t possible to know
3) I am really depressed about whether this was my GHSV 1 episode and if things are going to get better or worse from here.
It just isn’t possible to know but the pain that you described doesn’t sound herpetic to me.
4) Both my ex and present girlfriend said they themselves never faced any symptoms either. Am I really the asymptomatic case and lucky case like the rest of the people? I believe 67% have HSV1 and only a few show symptoms.
That is just about the correct statistic and may well apply to you as well.
5) Do you think if I got the infection from my current GF then my body handled it well as the igg is high and my chances of another OB are very low?
Again, I cannot know
6) Do you suggest retesting my igg after the initial test and comparing the values? Can any conclusion be drawn from it?
I see no point at all in doing that.
7) I Live in India, is there any precaution needed while I am around my family? We all share the home.
No. If you get a cold sore on you lip, don’t kiss people on the mouth
8) As far as I remember, my present girlfriend did not have any sores when she gave me oral. And she gave me oral like 2 3 times max in the first 2 weeks of our relationship. then it became long dis. from 10th July to 15th August if I were to get HSV1 after 15th aug, then my IGG wouldn’t be so high in 2 weeks.
That is correct – your IgG would be very very unlikely to hit that number after being infected for only two weeks.
9) Should I move on and consider myself immune and that I got it in my past and not recently?
I’m not clear why that matters so much to you – can you clarify?