1) I have seen/observed in this forum and on Reddit that usually in 2 months, people hardly get high numbers on igg tests. Is it possible I can have this value in 2 months, my IGM was .50 when I got tested.
The IgM is not useful to discuss. I think it is possible to get an index value that high in two months though that would not be common
2) Also, my current girlfriend is Asymp. with hsv-1 26 igg (probably means she must not be virally shedding much) and the chances for her passing it to my genitals were low at that time. You have sometimes stated that genital hsv1 shows visible symptoms but in my case, I have not developed sores or classic symptoms. how likely is GHSV1 in my case?
I think it is not possible to know this as you have no previous negative result to draw upon for a reference.
3) The reason I asked whether it’s from the past or not is that I can make peace with myself that I was infected in the past and since I did not have an actual OB till yet then I have a very high probability that I will live rest of my life OBs free.
OK, but I can’t really help with that I’m afraid.
4) If I got infected by my present girlfriend and my testicle/veins pain was not related to GHSV 1 then what are the chances that I am yet to get an OB probably in the next upcoming months or so? Do you see this happening given my igg value of 14.7
Since we don’t know if your infection is oral or genital, I don’t know what your future might be with HSV 1
5) Since my current girlfriend and I both are positive. Do we need to take any precautions with each other? Given our igg values. Can we pass it to each other at different locations of our body? Do we need condoms to protect ourselves or are we fine with each other as long as we are monogamous?
I think you an be unconcerned about your sexual behavior with regards to HSV 1
6) Will the above answer apply if we have OB present? Let’s say my gf has oral OB present. Even though she herself does not the location of her hsv1. Can she pass it to me if I have OHSV1?
That would be extremely unlikkely
7) Is there any way to confirm the location if one has never got a visible OB?
8) Is penis head itching or tingling related to hsv1? I notice that sometimes when I use harsh soap. I get itch, usually goes in a day or so. I also notice the itch sometimes the next day when I have unprotected sex. probably friction. Are these related to GHSV1?
Not usually, no