Hi Terri, Just bought questions.
October 1st: I was doing good since the pain in the scrotum was going away.
October 2nd: Started b12 supplements 500mcg twice a day. I didn’t do any b12 tests tho. This info could be relevant so I am telling.
October 11th: I woke up in the morning and notice an itch in my butt area and some tingling over my body. Just scratched it and carried on with my day. I don’t remember whether I was tingling for the rest of the day.
October 12th: Pain in the scrotum was 99% healed.
October 12th to 15th: Was in a different city with my GF. felt very mild pain in the big toe on my foot. Went away once I got up from the bed. Didn’t remember whether I was tingling there or not.
October 16th and 17th: I got home and started noticing tingling again(pins and needle feeling too). It was all over my body. A mild tingling sensation behind my ears, arms, legs, back, and sometimes head and shoulders
I read on the internet that the b12 can cause what I am having so stopped taking it on the 17th.
October 18th: Same symptom as above plus some tingling over the skin of my butt, near the eye, and penis foreskin(very mild and 2 seconds). The frequency of this was 3 to 4 times a day
Talked with my urologist and he wrote me dizat tablets and also told me to stop the b12 and other supplements. I talked to a neurosurgeon who said to continue the b12 for 2 months more. Conflicting statements
Some observations: No tingling on my mouth lip, inside penis glands, or penis head(not talking about foreskin here).
1) Does it look like herpetic tingling to you?
2) Let’s assume I caught hsv1 3.5 months ago, the location of which is unknown, and no OB so far. Do you know what is happening to me?
3) Is this prodrome that Started 5 days ago?
4) How long does herpes tingling last if this is indeed hsv1 tingling?
5) Can tingling occur after my 14.7 igg level meaning my body has a good defense system?
6) Should I not touch anyone in my family as I am tingling