Thank you very much for your feedback and hope you are doing well.
If thats ok since I have two more follow ups I will ask some more questions.
My gf came back and well, I have avoided sex with her due the previous event.
It has been day 6 after protected sex and no symptoms.A bit of more info:
1. We did it twice vaginal protected (no oral sex at all) and every-time I would go clean myself only with Warm water, I do not know if that helps or not?
2. Day six still no blister symptoms like in those on the pictures? Good sign?
3. I did notice an ingrown above the public area right after the session maybe 24 hours after, so I know thats not herpes, right?
4. You say that from a medical point of view you would not recommend testing but to be safe I should still test?
5. The condom did not break and cover the whole penis, you mentioned that HPV everyone has and its fine, but what is the likelihood of Syphilis and Herpes. If so, what should be my next steps? Proceed to unprotected sex or test before? Thank you and kind regards,