1. We did it twice vaginal protected (no oral sex at all) and every-time I would go clean myself only with Warm water, I do not know if that helps or not?
probably won’t make a different
2. Day six still no blister symptoms like in those on the pictures? Good sign?
Good sign, not definitive
3. I did notice an ingrown above the public area right after the session maybe 24 hours after, so I know thats not herpes, right?
4. You say that from a medical point of view you would not recommend testing but to be safe I should still test?
The IgG test has so many false positives which is why we no longer recommend it for screening but if you do it and it is positive, we should discuss what to do next. But I would not recommend the IgG test until at least 8 weeks have passed since the other encounter.
5. The condom did not break and cover the whole penis, you mentioned that HPV everyone has and it’s fine, but what is the likelihood of Syphilis and Herpes. If so, what should be my next steps? Proceed to unprotected sex or test before? Thank you and kind regards,
I think we’ve covered herpes. Syphilis would be unlikely but you can safely test for that.
I didn’t say HPV was fine. I said it was common in sexually active adults. Using a condom with your regular partner until the testing has been done at the appropriate time would be the most cautious approach.