Thanks for the follow up!
Since this is my last questions and in case of something new. I will be more than happy to buy some additional questions but mean while:
1. I did have protected vaginal sex and no oral. I will test for Chlam and Gono after 9 days just to be sure of those.
2. It has been 7 days and still no symptoms or signs, I have been tested in the past for both HSV 1/2 IGG. Negative, if I was to display symptoms, they would be in the first two weeks after the encounter in the area that it is protected by the condom? How likely would you think it will happen? or that I was infected?
3. I will test for HIV/Syphilis at 6 weeks just to play it safe as you mentioned.
4. Overall, if i do not display symptoms of herpes in the next 14 days after contact and given my history of no symptoms. Would you recommend to test before I have unprotected sex?
5. I will keep you updated if anything changes, thank you!