I got another IGG test 5 weeks after my previous 1.08 equivocal and .97 equivocal.
These results were 1.02 equivocal. I’m going to get the western blot this week. If that is negative, is it safe to say I’m negative? Or do I have to wait for an IGG to be negative before I can say that. I’m just confused as to why it keeps showing up equivocal.