1. How often do people get herpes on the roof of their mouth (the palate)? Is it painful and does it present as multiple lesions on the roof of the mouth?
Herpes can appear on the roof of the mouth and it can be painful.
2. When people get herpetic whitlow on their fingers, can the blisters pop if you squeeze them?
3. If you have herpetic whitlow on one finger, can you shed on the other fingers without whitlow on it?
4. How often do people get sores inside their mouth? Is it mainly on their lips when they do outbreak?
Mainly on the lips and inside the nose.
5. Say I had a new first outbreak sore inside my mouth (on my tongue or roof of mouth) and I stuck my finger inside my mouth to rip a cuticle off, can it transmit that way?