My apologies for the late response – we are in a place I was told had wifi but it does not. I’m temporarily in a different place.
1. I know that there are rare cases of herpes. Does mind sound like one of those cases?
It does not. I think the yeast infection was likely just a yeast infection due to the clumpy white discharge. Herpes does not cause muscle twitching and that seems to be a dominant symptom in all of this.
2. Do you think all of my symptoms could be an atypical case of HPV since I tested positive for that?
No, HPV on the cervix is not associated with perceptible symptoms.
3. The letter stated that I was negative for all STD’s. Do you think that the doctor only considers HSV2 a STD since most of the population already has type 1? Is it possible that I tested negative for HSV2 and positive for HSV1 but because it’s not necessarily considered a STD, he did not state it was positive due my lack of genital symptoms (according to him)?
That is certainly possible, yes, and I would encourage you to call and ask that question. But even if your HSV 1 antibody test is positive, it will not tell you where your infection is, only that you have it, right, somewhere?
4. I’ve read that genital to genital HSV1 transmission is not common. Is it possible that the tingling I’m feeling are blisters on my cervix and that could possibly explain the spots found during my biopsy?
I do not think you would feel herpes symptoms on your cervix in this way, no.
5. I still have not had any type of lesions outside of my vagina. Is it likely to have blisters internally only?
It is not at all likely. While it can happen, I rarely see it
6. How common is muscle twitching associated with herpes and are there any documented cases where people experience this symptom daily?
Not at all
7. Do you think this is herpes? I have no idea what else it could be.
I do not think this is herpes, no. With 98% certainty, you don’t have HSV 2. If you have HSV 1, and a western blot could probably tell you that, we could not know where it is. You’ve had canker sores before in your mouth, so that might be what you have going on. If it comes back, I would strongly suggest that you have it swab tested using PCR to find out if that might be HSV 1. But your genital symptoms do not suggest herpes to me at this point, no.