Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Terri.
So to recap:
1. MOST LIKELY, if I were to actually have HSV-2, my Body would have probably tested as such by now?
2. You would guess that I have am Likely negative?
How should I proceed from here (other than a western blot test)? Should I wait another 4 weeks and get another igg test? Also, how should I proceed sexually in the time being? Should I be using protection with my girlfriend?