Forum Replies Created
Western blot came back positive. I’m confused because my first score was 10.10 a strong positive. Wouldn’t that mean I’ve had it for several years? Test a week later showed barely positive 1.3. My doctor refuses to prescribe me meds to take daily to prevent transmission to my partner who tested negative. She will only prescribe me mess if I have an outbreak.
1. If I’ve had this for several years, wouldn’t I have had an outbreak? I’m layered down there so there’s no mistaken anything for razor burn or ingrown hairs and I’m highly OCD with any changes in my body and I’ve never noticed anything.
2. Which antivirals are the most effective e for preventing shedding? And what dosage should I take daily if I can find a doc to prescribe me some?
3. I’ve heard daily use of antivirals can had a negative effect on your kidneys or liver. Is this true?
4. Is there any benefit to him showering after we have sex with a certain kind of soap to help? I think I read someone was using some kind of antiviral soap after they had sex and they haven’t passed it out to their partner.
5. Is it common for people be married several years where one is positive and never passes it on to their partner without using meds or protection? I’m just worried because I have no idea what area below this virus has entered my body since I’ve never had any bumps, cuts, or sores.
6. With a score of 10.10 IGG does that mean I’ve had this for years even though a week later I scored 1.3 on HerpeSelect IgG? So confused by these varied results.Beyond stressedSpectator
I don’t believe so. At the time I had a cut, which they said looked like nothing, but did a swab year to be sure, it came back negative. I believe they only did a swab test at that time. Oh and the reason why I had the irration was because I had BV. They saw no lesions or physical signs when I had the examation done a couple weeks ago.