Forum Replies Created
Thank you so much! So 2 weeks ago (10 weeks post exposure) which was 2 weeks after taking the antibiotics cocktail, I went back to the urologist and he did a urine test, and it came out negative for leukocytes, so somehow the antibiotics did something.
HOWEVER, till this day (12 weeks post exposure) the burning sensation is still there. The doctor thinks it’s CPPS, he gave me CPPS treatment pills Permixon 160mg to take twice daily. I have been on these pills for 2 weeks, not much relief. But the sensation isn’t moving around between penis shaft / groin / thighs anymore, it seems to be concentrated at the tip of the meatus, AND meatus lips seem a bit raised like there’s some type of irritation there. There’s still post void urine dribbling, less than before but still happening, it might be causing the irritation.
I am terrified that it’s caused by HSV2, it’s constantly burning with no relief whatsoever. The sensation is not extreme but it’s very irritating and it’s taking over my whole life.
1) Could this be caused by a tiny herpetic sore at the penis tip, causing the meatus lips to look raised? I can see on the lips there’s a raised tiny shiny spot looks like it could be a bump, I can only see it if I squeeze the penis head and spread it open. It doesn’t hurt to touch, but I know the burning sensation is coming from there, and it burns more when rubbing against my underwear. I also occasionally have a tiny bit of clear discharge.
2) Do you recommend doing another IGG test? Now I am 12 weeks post exposure.
3) The prostate infection was ruled out 6 weeks post exposure by the first round of testing, the doctor did DRE exam and said it feels normal, and the semen culture came out clean from bacteria.
4) Is it possible that herpes could be there despite a negative result for leukocytes?
5) Does my condition sound familiar? Has anyone in your years of experience suffered from this condition and what is it likely to be?spooked1111Spectator
Also I forgot to mention the burning sensation isn’t always felt inside the penis, sometimes it moves around to the pubic area above the penis (where the pubic hair is) and to the inner thighs. This is freaking me out, I can’t sleep at night thinking I have contracted a lifelong infection after a one time encounter. I feel at loss and hopeless at this point. Please help. Thank you!